Friday, March 14, 2008

blog posting #17


I have opened a Zoho account. I haven't received a confirmation e-mail so I am not sure if the account is valid. We will see when I try to post this. As I have looked around in Zoho and at other people's postings, I realized that the possibilities of this are much more than I originally thought. I think one of the most useful aspects of this is that others can collaborate with you online. I like that there are so many options to create in.

  • word
  • excell
  • power point

I understand that I am not actually in those programs but in a web based version of them but the familiar formats help with creating the documents. One thing I think I would like to try with this is a spread sheet coordinating library resources and title I resources available for teachers and students.  


No comments: