Wednesday, March 12, 2008

thing #18

In perusing the Web 2.0 awards list I chose to view the short list. I am glad I did because even that seemed extensive to me. I was suprised, even thought I shouldn't have been, to see so many catagories. Sometimes I forget that the web is large and diverse as it is. Since I knew that YouTube was an upcoming thing I visited it. I am familar with it because Chris has shown me videos from it before. I visited Craigslist from the Classifieds and Directories list, Yelp from the Cities and Guides list and Farecast from the Travel list. These sites I visited just for curiousity and pleasure. (I don't do that very often, I am not much of a web surfer.) I enjoyed the list because I don't surf the web often and it was an easy way to look at some of the best sites out there. (According to the experts)

No comments: