Wednesday, March 12, 2008

thing #21

I looked through several of the directories listed and also used my itunes to find interesting podcasts. As I looked, I noticed some of the ones I thought sounded interesting might be a year or 2 old. I also think that my attempt at creating podcasts on my campus influenced what I was most interested in. Radio Willow Web is definitely my favorite and is currently the only RSS feed in my itunes. After our podcast training earlier in the year I noticed that I had too many feeds and I wasn't keeping up with them. So I cut back. I must admit that I am much more interested in creating podcasts rather than listening to them for fun or information. We created one last year successfully and even pretty easily. This year I am currently working on 3 and that is not the case. These have been difficult to produce. I am working with 5th graders rather than 6th and I think that makes a big difference. The amount of guidance and editing has increased. I see a light at the end of the tunnel though. All 3 classes should be ready to record after Spring Break.

No comments: