Wednesday, January 30, 2008

thing #13

I think this is one of my favorite tools. I book mark so many things and my bar is always a mess. I also switch from my laptop at home to PC at work so I think I will use this all the time. To set it up and add the bookmarks was so easy and it was neat to see how many other people has those sites marked too. Using the list developed for the 23 things was easy too. I can see where this would be easier than using Filamentality to make hotlists for the website. Since all of the computers are now linked to the server, I am making hotlists in Word and posting them to the server for classes instead of posting them on the website. I think this may ever be easier.

1 comment:

Brittney said...

I agree with you on how easy it was to use del.icio.us and the "coolness" of being able to see how many other people have saved that site and the tags they have added. My only problem is that I forget to do it. I know I have the TAG icon on my toolbar but I forget to bookmark the sites. Hopefully, I'll start remembering more...it's much easier this way when we have a MAC laptop but a PC in the office.